RULES OF SHARE OFFERING for the Project INNOVASIS HOTELS
Paragraph – Definitions
- White Paper – documentation describing the main objectives of the Project, which constitutes Appendix 2.
- Innovasis Hotels- INNOVASIS SEED Inc. a Delaware registered company.
- Hotel – A hotel created in the project described herein.
- Consumer – a person who is a consumer under the provisions of the Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council 2011/83 / EU.
- Account – An online software accessed by Users via the Innovasis Hotels online website, herein also referred to as the “Dashboard” , which allows the User, identified by a specific unique name, to use all the functions available to him on the Website.
- KYC procedure – a procedure used by Innovasis Hotels for identifying the User, in order to sign the shares agreement.
- The project – a project of creating a hotel chain by Innovasis Hotels, in accordance with the assumptions presented in the White Paper.
- Regulations – these regulations.
- Service – an Internet service (also herein referred to as “Dashboard” or “Dashboard software”) run by Innovasis Hotels, available at http://fund.innovasishotels.com/ enabling Users to become acquainted with the Project, to purchase shares and to perform other actions herein described.
- Shares – equity in Innovasis Seed Inc.
- Agreement – agreement between a User and Innovasis Hotels based on the User agreeing to the terms and conditions in this doc.
- User – a natural person, legal person or entity that uses the Service.
Paragraph 2 – Contact details and Communications
- Postal address: INNOVASIS SEED Inc. Delaware, Inc., 16192 Coastal Highway, Lewes, Delaware 19958
- E-mail address: [email protected]
- Innovasis Hotels communicates with Users in English.
- The basic form of communication between Innovasis Hotels and Users is electronically, via email.
Paragraph 3 – General Provisions
- Regulations: This document describes a service provided electronically by Innovasis Hotels.
- Pursuant to the Regulations, Innovasis Hotels provides to the Users, as part of the Service provided to the User, an Additional Service and Account maintenance service.
Paragraph 4 – Use
- The User pays fees for access to the Internet in accordance with the tariffs of their telecom operator.
- The User is obliged to use the Website and services in accordance with the law and the principles of social coexistence. In particular, this means no delivery of any type of illegal content by the User.
Paragraph 5 – Registration in the Service
- In order to use all the features of the Service, including to purchase Token, the User must register on the Website, ie. perform an Account setup.
- Registration is done by specifying information about the User in accordance with the guidance provided by the Service, in the correct format.
- Any User posting the data on the Website declares that they are honest and consistent with the facts.
- The confirmation of registration on the Website by the User concludes contract services through the Service between said User and Innovasis Hotels, including keeping accounts for an indefinite period, as pertaining to the terms specified in the Regulations.
Paragraph – 6 Know Your Customer (“KYC”)
- Shares agreement shall be the exclusive property of specific identified Users, ie. Those Users who have passed the KYC procedure. The objective of KYC procedure may in particular be to counteract money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- The KYC procedure is to identify and verify the identity of the User, in particular by having the User provide the following:
- E-mail address
- Proof of address
- Photo ID card or passport – because of European regulations regarding anti-money laundering and terrorist financing – in order to verify the User’s identity.
Paragraph 8 Shares Purchase
- In order to purchase shares, the User should register on the Website in accordance with the provisions of Paragraph 5.
- A single User may purchase any number of shares available in the given stage not more that 1.43MLN USD.
- During the stage, the User can buy a Token using BTC (Bitcoin) and Credit Card.
- The price of one share given on the Website will be expressed in USD.
- The User selects the number of requested shares on the Website and determines the form in which he intends to make the payment.
- The User may pay for the shares purchased by transferring the appropriate amount expressed in the given cryptocurrency to the cryptocurrency portfolio indicated on the Website.
- The contract is concluded under the condition of payment for the shares purchased within the immediate period from placing the order, as well as the positive passing of the KYC Procedure by the User – including verification of the User after making the payment referred to in paragraph 6, and signing the shares purchase agreement. If, despite the transfer of the price for shares by the User, the Agreement is not concluded, Innovasis Hotels will immediately return the BTC or USD paid to the User.
- The User may receive a shares agreement after selecting the appropriate option on the Website, within 72 hours of posting funds by Innovasis Hotels on the appropriate cryptocurrency portfolio.
Paragraph 9 – Disclaimer
- Innovasis Hotels activity in relation to the services offered does not constitute a payment service (within the meaning of the PSD2 Directive, i.e. Directive […]), investment advisory services or investment activities (within the meaning of the MIFID Directive, i.e. Directive […]), or any other activity regulated within the meaning of specific Swiss, Gibraltar US, or European Union regulations.
- Users liability and Innovasis Hotels for lost profits are excluded.
- Innovasis Hotels as part of its activities, including the Website, does not provide consulting services – in particular services related to investment consulting.
- Shares may not be available for purchase in some countries due to the fact that Innovasis Hotels must respect the legal requirements of these countries, in particular Users from the People’s Republic of China or South Korea, USA should refrain from purchasing Shares.
- Innovasis Hotels is not responsible for the security of transactions made with between Users and third parties. In particular, Innovasis Hotels shall not be liable for the actions of Users and third parties on which Innovasis Hotels has no influence – especially for attempts of fraud or frauds, as well as misleading information by Users or third parties who are beyond the influence of Innovasis Hotels.
- Innovasis Hotels points out that cryptocurrencies are not a means of payment, and with each transaction of cryptocurrencies there is a special risk of losing money. Before performing transactions related to cryptocurrencies, the User should make his own transaction risk assessment.
Paragraph 10 Complaints
- Complaints may be submitted by the User electronically to the following email address: [email protected]
- The complaint should contain a description of the objections raised and the person lodging the complaint, in a manner enabling Innovasis Hotels to identify it (eg by indicating the User’s name or email address used on the Website and Dashboard).
- Innovasis Hotels reviews complaints immediately, no later than within 30 days of receipt. In the case of Users who are Consumers – no response to the complaint is considered its recognition.
- Innovasis Hotels provides the answer to the complaint on a durable medium, in particular via email.
- If the complaint needs to be completed – Innovasis Hotels asks the User to complete it.
- The complaint procedure does not exclude the User’s rights, in particular being a Consumer, to which he is entitled to under any applicable law. The User being a Consumer has the right to use extrajudicial methods of pursuing claims, in particular:
- 6.1. Permanent Consumer Arbitration Courts at Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection (for Users from Poland);
- 6.2. Municipal (poviat) Consumer Ombudsman (for Users from Poland);
- 6.3. Other bodies competent for a given State of the European Union for out-of-court redress;
- 6.4. ODR platform, available at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr; – additional information on amicable dispute resolution is available, among others on the website: http://polubowne.uokik.gov.pl
- In relation to entities that are not consumers – within the maximum permitted by law – any liability of Innovasis Hotels is excluded.
- None of the provisions of these Regulations exclude or limit the rights of the Consumer under the law.
Paragraph 11 – Personal Data
- The administrator of the User’s personal data is Innovasis Hotels.
- The User’s personal data are processed on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 point b and c of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC – the general regulation on protection data.
- The User’s personal data are processed in order to perform the concluded contract and for statistical purposes, and if the User has given his consent or there is another reason for processing for marketing purposes.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary for the proper implementation of the contract between Innovasis Hotels and the User. In the absence of data, it will be impossible to conclude this agreement.
- The User’s data will be transferred to the following external entities:
- Hosting providers – to store data on a secure server;
- To the entity providing the mailing system and database – in order to efficiently send messages to Users;
- To the entity facilitating the optimization of the Website – in order to analyze the User’s traffic on the Website and adjust the Website to the needs of Users;
- To the entity providing marketing services – to integrate the Website with marketing services.
- In connection with the above, the User’s data will be processed outside the European Union. The appropriate level of data protection of the User, including through the use of appropriate safeguards, ensures participation of these entities in the EU-US Privacy Shield established by the European Commission’s implementing a decision as a set of rules guaranteeing adequate protection of privacy.
- The entities referred to in paragraph 6, at the User’s request, which will provide him with a copy of his data, processed as part of his services.
- The Users’ data will be processed until the possibility of pursuing possible claims by the parties ceases or until the termination of the legal obligation (including the obligation resulting from identification and verification of the User to counteract money laundering or terrorism financing) is removed from Innovasis Hotels. Depending on which of the above events occurs later; in the case of Users that only have a contract referred to in paragraph 5 or paragraph 6, the User’s data will be processed until he deletes the Account.
- The User has the right to:
- Access to the content of their personal data.
- Correct their personal data.
- Delete their personal data.
- Request a limit of the processing of their data.
- Object to the processing of their data.
- Request the transfer their personal data.
- In order to implement the above rights, a User must send an email to: [email protected]
- In the event that the User considers that his data is being processed unlawfully, he has the right to submit a complaint to the appropriate supervisory authority.
Paragraph 12 – Agreement Validity And Change
- Agreements between the User and Innovasis Hotels are concluded based on these Regulations via the Website. The termination of contracts is also made through the Website.
- The User may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services with immediate effect on the Website without giving a reason for the termination.
- In the case of Users who are not Consumers, the applicable law in matters related to the Regulations (including those provided with services) is International law. In the case of Users who are Consumers, International law is applicable, however the choice of international law is made without prejudice to the protection that the mandatory provisions of the law of the country of their habitual residence provided to consumers, as well as European or other law applicable to the consumer – in accordance with the provisions of the Ordinance of the European Parliament European Parliament and Council Regulation (EC) No 593/2008 of 17 June 2008 regarding the law applicable to contractual obligations (Rome I Regulation), this means in particular that if a consumer-specific national law provides for wider protection than that resulting from this Regulations, this protection is applied broader.
- If any of the provisions of these Regulations would lead to limitation of the Consumer’s rights under applicable mandatory provisions of law (including those applicable under the Rome I Regulation), the use of which in relation to the Consumer can not be limited or excluded – in relation to the User being a Consumer these provisions of the Regulations shall not apply.
- Innovasis Hotels is entitled to change these Terms and Conditions (including those concluded on the basis of contracts, in terms of the Special Services or Fractional Ownership) only for important reasons, referred to in paragraph 5, which shall be provided with prior notification to the User of the planned changes, by e-mail at least 7 days prior to the proposed change.
- Important reasons for terminating or amending the Regulations or agreements are:
- Adaptation of services or the Website to legal provisions affecting them; change or appearance of new public-legal fees affecting the provision of services.
- Improving the functionality of services or activities aimed at increasing the competitiveness of services.
- Improving the security of services provided.
- Recommendations or other types of applications from public administration bodies, in particular financial markets supervisory authorities such as the EBA or competent national authorities.
- Changes in the costs of services provided by external suppliers, maintenance costs and infrastructure maintenance in the scope used in the provision of services.
- The User’s objection to the proposed changes is tantamount to consenting to them.
- The User has the right to terminate the contract before the proposed date of entry into force of the changes with immediate effect, without incurring fees.
- If the User objects to the proposed changes, but does not terminate, the contract expires on the day preceding the entry into force of the proposed changes.
- The Agreement or the Special Agreement Fractional Ownership concern a specific and one-time purchase of the shares or more. Each subsequent purchase requires separate acceptance of the Regulations.
- Any disputes between Innovasis Hotels and a User who is not a Consumer will be settled by the International Arbitration Center at the Austrian Chamber of Commerce, based on the Vienna Regulations of 2018.
Paragraph 13 – Termination of the Agreement (only applies to Users who are Consumers)
- To you who is a Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement concluded with Innovasis Hotels. He may withdraw from the agreement concluded with Innovasis Hotels within 14 days of its conclusion without giving any reason and without cost, subject to paragraph 3.
- The statement of withdrawal may be submitted to Innovasis Hotels by email or in writing to the addresses indicated in these Regulations.
- The transfer of the shares to the User before the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, takes place only with the consent and request of the User being a Consumer, submitted via the Website, which involves the User’s right to withdraw from the Agreement.